Offers For You
These affirmations are gleaned from top self-help books for greater benefits.
I listen to these and like them not only because they are powerful and relevant but because I can play my own music while I listen.
Inside Simple Life
Offers for You
Simple Life Corp will help you
Do what you love
Enjoy all of your life
Clear the clutter
Cook delicious meals
Enrich family life
Learn to love
and be loved
Live abundantly on your income
Find useful simple living tips
Simple Life Amazon Books
Simple Life Tips and Articles
Ten Ways to Simplify Your Life
Top 10 Ways to Organize and SimplifyYour Life
by Maria Gracia
In the words of Henry David Thoreau, "Simplify, Simplify". Here are the Get Organized Now!™ Top 10 ways to organize and simplify your life.
- LESS IS MORE. It's more important to have a few nice things that you truly enjoy, than to just have lots of stuff. Say goodbye to things that don't fit, are out of style or are unflattering. This goes for clothing, furniture, knick knacks, and other possessions you're not happy with.
- CONSOLIDATE CREDIT CARDS. Most stores take Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Pay off your other credit cards, and in the future use only one or two of these major credit cards. Or, if possible, use cash or your ATM card for purchases.
- COOK MORE. Don't spend more time cooking. Just make more when you cook. Rather than cooking enough for one dinner, make enough for at least two dinners. Refrigerate and freeze the extra portion and you'll have another meal another night, with no extra work.
- SCREEN YOUR CALLS. Let your answering machine take all your phone calls, and return calls on your time.
- DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. Don't allow trivial matters to aggravate you. If the milk spills, wipe it up and move on to more important things.
- GET HELP. Don't try to do everything yourself. Split up household responsibilities among family members. Delegate to your staff. Outsource projects, repairs and so on.
- DON'T TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING. There's no need to store it in your memory. Write it down, and write it in one place so that you can find it easily.
- WATCH TV ON YOUR TERMS. If your favorite program isn't on at a convenient time, use your VCR and record it. Then, watch it when you want to--without all the commercials!
- DON'T OVER-SCHEDULE YOUR CHILDREN. Too many activities can cause a strain on your children, and you!
- PLAN EACH DAY. Spend 10 minutes each night, planning for tomorrow. You'll be focused and ready to take on the world each morning!
by Maria Gracia - Get Organized Now!™
Want to get organized? Get your FREE Get Organized Now!™ Idea-Pak, filled with tips and ideas to help you organize your home, your office and your life, at the Get Organized Now!™ Web site
All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate without permission.
Simple Life Recommended Books: (In association with Amazon.com)
The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity - Your Master Key to Prosperity by Catherine Ponder
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - Although there are many reprinted versions of Think and Grow Rich, this is my strong recommendation. The book is paperback with an unusually durable binding and pliable cover and pages. It feels magnificent to hold and to fold back the pages for reading and highlighting.
I have heavily highlighted copies of both of these books and consider them books to reference and re-read on a continual basis.